Friday 14 December 2012

Courses for the spring

Things didn't go exactly how I had planned for the spring. I had applied for an english course (for international healthcare) but I found out a couple of days ago that I didn't get in. It doesn't really matter though because I got in on everything else I had applied to, included 3 courses I applied to "just in case".
I got in on the physiology+anatomy course which is the only one of the courses I REALLY wanted to take so I'm very happy for that :) The second course I will take will, instead of the english course, be sport and health psychology! I'm getting more and more excited about that course too so I believe everything turned out very good.

This means that I will only study 75%, so more time for working too :)

One week left until I know about the exchange year..

No comments:

Post a Comment