Monday 13 May 2013

Arrived in Seattle

I have now been in America for a few days and the jet lag is gone. The first days has been spent in Portland (or close to it) with an old friend from bible school who lives there. Today, the journey continued and I went to Seattle where the IBS treatment center is. I'm going there tomorrow morning to sit with one of their doctors when she has patients. It will be extremely interesting to learn more about it. Apparently the weather was really nice here last week but now it's raining. I wasn't really expecting it to be other then rain (as Seattle is known for it's rain..) but I was still hoping for good weather and therefore packed way to many shorts...

The days this far has been really fun. I have not studied hardly at all so I have a lot to catch up with there but it has been fun to do some other things. Yesterday I went to a big (compared to swedish ones..) birthday party in the park and then a graduation party in the evening. I will now be in Seattle for two night.

No comments:

Post a Comment