Saturday 4 May 2013

Preparing the planting!

This year I have many vegetables and herbs that I'm planning to plant in our garden. Super excited :)


One interesting thing that I found out yesterday about my upcoming trip to America is that I am going to one of the best (if not the best) IBS treatment centers in the world in Seattle to sit next to one of the best (if not the best) doctors when it comes to these things in the world. He will let me sit next to him when he has patients so that I can learn how to do it! I might also be able to sit next to one of their other doctors but that is not decided yet. My plan is to learn as much as possible in different areas so that I can start taking my own patients later on.
Next week I will also be sitting next to one of the best nutritionists in Sweden while he is taking oxidative stress tests on around 20 people. The plan is that I (my dads company) will buy one of those machines soon so that I can start taking those tests on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment