Tuesday 26 February 2013

Summer has arrived

I have now had a few more calmer days in Jerusalem when I've focused a little bit more on school. It's only a little bit more than two weeks left till my next exam so it's about time to get disciplined again. The weather here has become really nice in just a few days now and today was just as warm as the best summer day would be in Sweden. It's so weird thinking that it's still February and I can walk around in shorts and almost think it's too warm!

My original plan was to live in Jerusalem the whole 2½ months I have here but those plans has changed now so in two days I will move to Tel Aviv for the last two months. My friend helped me find a place at his friends place which is in a really good area in the city with only a few minutes walk to the beach :) The beach and the water are both really nice so I look forward spending a lot of time there in the next months ;)

It is so great being here and I really wish that somehow I can come back again for an even longer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment