Thursday 28 February 2013

Arrived to Tel Aviv today

Today, I moved to Tel Aviv where I will be for the upcoming two months. I really like my new place and my roommates are great! I still can't believe how good location the apartment is at (10 min walk to the beach and on the main street of the city) and I really look forward going to the beach to study tomorrow ;)
This country is so amazing and the people are always so nice. I was for one example struggling many times with my bags today when I went from Jerusalem to here and I don't know how many people who helped me with my big bag on and off buses and so on. That is something you don't see that often in Sweden.. But I think that if we also had sun and nice weather almost all year around, then we would probably be nicer to each other too :)

Tomorrow I will walk around to take some pictures so you can see how it is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment