Thursday 7 February 2013

Updates

Heeey!

So much is happening in my life right now. I am studying physiology again which is so much fun! I have never felt like such a nerd as when I study physiology.. It is so freaking interesting and I can never get enough! The best part is that I understand nutrition better the more I learn about how the body works.
I finished the first part of the course today and will be starting the second one soon which includes my favorite - immunology! I don't know that much about it yet but it's just something about that word that makes me so excited. I have a book called nutrition and immune function which I have only read a little bit of this far.. It is a very deep and difficult book so I had to learn some more about the body before reading it but I think I will start soon with it. It is one of my favorite books, even though I haven't read it yet:) I just get so excited seeing all the molecules and all the connections between different nutrients and our immune system. Will be fun to blog about what I learn there later on!

In a few days, I will be leaving the country to spend 11 weeks in Israel. For you who know me probably knows how deep my love for Israel has been the last 6-7 years. I became saved when I was there 2006, so it really means a lot for me. God changed my life there and saved me from my old life. I still can't believe how only a half year before that, I had been living with a drug addict who was cheating on me while I was cutting myself and had eating disorders along with other things. I will never forget how God changed me there by the western wall :)

In May, I am going to a nutrition conference in Oregon. I am super excited about that and will keep you posted of all the fun things I'll learn there.

So, a lot is going on and I am therefore planning to keep this blog more updated from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment