Friday 21 October 2011

Other options

I know I'm at the right place.. I've said that many times.. But I feel that I want to study more physiology then what is included in the program I'm going.. It's so amazing to learn about how the body works..

And then I would also want to learn more about toxicology.. And some middle-eastern courses maybe?

I've been looking at other courses as well and I found courses that are called things like human physiology, clinical nutrition and nutritional status, nutritional epidemiology, public health nutrition, nutrition toxicology, molecular nutrition, microbiology etc etc.. Gaaah!!! If I read everything I wanted to read, then I don't think I would ever be done.. 


Thoughs of a master and doctoral studies and doing research makes me so excited.


But I guess I should focus on where I am at the moment. Which is carbs, fats and protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment