Friday 28 October 2011

Yesterdays good news

I ended up at the hospital yesterday and stayed there until 4.20 am.. They took so many tests including a CT scan because of the cramps I had right after passing out. I'm all good though! :) My neck had also been hurting a lot but I prayed to God about it when I was there and when I left all the pains were gone!

I found out that my resting heart rate was 45 (!!) and the doctor even asked if I work out a lot because of the low heart rate. I was very surprised as I haven't been able to work out that much since July but I guess all that running I have done before still payed off! That defently makes me so much more excited about start working out again more properly!

And now to another subject. Me and dad went to a lecture two days ago in Stockholm. It was a doctor that was talking about vitamin D and all the new research conserning this. I must say it was the most interesting thing I have heard in a while and I will soon write a summary here on the blog for you. They also recorded it and will put it up online in a week so when I find it then I will give you the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment