Friday 11 November 2011

Life is great!

I know what you are thinking.. how can you think life is great in November? I don't know.. Maybe because this has been the warmest November ever recorded in Sweden? I saw an article yesterday about that it has never happened before that there is no snow in the whole of Sweden a 10th of November. So yesterday was the first time. Still no snow. It's actually pretty crazy..
Last year at this time, I was in Dallas. It was really warm there, like a swedish summer and my mind never understood that. People walked around in shorts and t-shirts even the day before I left which was 20th of December. I didn't wear shorts a single time, and only a few days I wore a t-shirt... My mind just couldn't understand that it could be warm in november/december. It's to weird for me (in a positive way).

Anyways... Maybe life is great because God is so great! I've been catching up a bit on the podcasts from the village church lately. The time it takes to bike to school and back is perfect for one normal lenght sermon. And they help me so much. If you want to hear any then you can find them here: http://www.thevillagechurch.net/resources/sermons/

School is going so good now as well. We didn't have any lessons this week and I think I'm made for distance studies because I got so much done this week and I love planning my studies myself. We have 4 seminaries coming up that I have to prepare for and 2 papers to write. This week I got one paper done and prepared for 2½ seminaries. Might not sound like a lot but there's quite alot to prepare for each one. On monday we will start with minerals, water, alcohol, metabolism etc etc..

Tomorrow there's a health exhirbition that me and Whitley are going to in Stockholm. I normally go to that one every year and they also have a food exhirbition going on at the same time so we will be going there as well. Pictures and a short post about that will come tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment