Monday 16 January 2012

Dreaming away...

Sea of Galilee
Western wall

Today we started our next course. We will be much more in school this semester, and also a lot in the kitchen. I personally prefer studying more on my own but I guess this will be good for me, at least it will get me out of bed early more mornings. I wrote down all lectures and labs in my calender while I listening to classical music.. It made me think of the summer and about how far it is till it comes.. And what about when it comes?? I'm sick of working at the airport after all these years of getting up in the middle of the night or working late evenings.

I think most of you know, after reading my blog, how much I love Israel. In June it's 5 years ago since I was there. I would never have guessed it would take this long for me to get there.. I have tried so many times to go there afterwards but it has just never been the right time for it. Everytime I dream away, I think of my favourite places which are the western wall and also the sea of galilee. I know I will live in Israel for a longer time in the future and when I do, I will spend hours and hours just sitting by the western wall, praying to God.

So why am I telling you all this again?? Well, nothing is for sure yet but I have sent away a few job applications to different "nutrition companies" in Israel, where I have offered to work for free during the summer. I believe it could be a perfect opportunity to both get experience in nutrition (and a way in to Israel later on?) and also learn more about the culture there. I'm still trying to find more companies so if you know any that has to do with nutrition, let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment