Monday 9 January 2012

Too many options!

This is what I looked at for a long time today. I had some time between lectures so my plan was to read for the seminar I have tomorrow but I gave up quite early and dreamed away. Life is seriously not easy with all the decisions you have to make all the time.
I love to study and I love what I'm studying but right now I'm bored of it. I don't understand how people could just choose one thing that they will do the rest of their lifes. I can't help thinking about all these other educations I could get instead that sounds sooo interesting!!! How do I know that I have choosen the right thing?? One of the first things I saw coming home today was an article in the newspaper about that about 1 out of 4 ppl regret their choice of education. But I think in the end of it, you need to just pick something that you like to do and go for that. And also, I have a God that is full of surprises and He has many plans for my life.

I'm also thinking about the whole "study a year abroad"-thing. I know I want to do one of my years somewhere else but I just need to figure out where and what! I've been emailing with my university a bit about it and now I'm trying to figure out if it would be possible to go to France even though my french is pretty bad right now. I was sure I wanted to go to America before but I'm just not as sure about that anymore. Maybe I should just pick something I never thought about like Corea or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment