Wednesday 25 January 2012

Hebrew!


I have asked a lot of Israeli companies if I could come and volunteer for them this summer. In that way I get both experience in nutrition and it will also be a way for me to be in Israel and hopefully (!!) a way for me to get there for a longer period in the future somehow.

Yesterday I ordered a computer "learn hebrew class". I noticed today that I had ordered the step 2 and when I was going to do a new order of step 1 today, I saw that you could get a complete set with 5 steps for the price of 2! So I bought them and I can't wait to start learning it now! I have, especially the last 2 years, learned that you really need to work for the things you want in life. They won't just come to us but we have to "go get them". I want to live in Israel and be able to speak hebrew. Now I will fight for it to become a reality!

I still want to do things in the order God tells me to though, but I'm sure he has put Israel this strong on my heart for a reason. But if it doesn't happen this year then I will trust God that he will send me there when the time is right. Until then, I will do what I can and get prepared for it.

I could also mention that the first company wrote back to me today to say that I'm welcome to come to them! I got so excited and even though I'm waiting for some other responses, I know have an option and if this is God's will then it will work out :)

Now I just have to find time to learn hebrew.. 3 more weeks to this exam and then hopefully I'll have more time..

No comments:

Post a Comment