Friday 6 January 2012

To cure a cold

I now have a cold and 2 days ago I saw an article about that gold kiwifruits can help colds go away faster. I have now sent away my mom to the store to buy some.

Here is the article if you want to read it:
http://www.nutraingredients-usa.com/Research/Gold-kiwifruit-may-slash-severity-of-common-cold-Study/?c=lUBQSrPwRzzQtBmpRYarD6Ra8RWwRXB7&utm_source=Newsletter_Subject&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter%252BSubject

Otherwise my life is all about tea, ginger, garlic, vegetables, honey and rest now. I'm trying to study but it's not easy as my head feels like potato mash. But that's okay! In one week, I'll be done with my first semester at the university and it has really been good. I have learned so much and I'm excited to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment