Tuesday 24 January 2012

FOOOOCUS!!!

WHY is it so hard to focus?? I'm still confused about the next exam.. Am I suppose to learn all these bacterias? There's thousands of bacterias so obviously no, but which ones should I learn then? I need to talk to my teacher before I stress to much..

My mind has also been in Israel a lot recently as I'm trying to figure out a way for me to volunteer/study hebrew there this summer.. My biggest dream and it feels much closer now. This could be the year I return! I'm standing in faith for it so I bought a new beginners computer course for learning hebrew so I'll be able to talk a little already when I get there.

One of my Israeli friends showed me this song a while ago.. it still makes me laugh so much :) Camels are so cute!! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0THoV7yTeA&feature=relmfu

Think I will give up my "growing-out-my-bangs/fringe-project" and cut it again by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment