Saturday 21 January 2012

Updates

It's not easy to start a new course.. I find it hard to know what to study on and I don't want to waste my time on learning something that I won't need. It's starting to be more clear now though on what I should be focusing so that's nice.
I've heard rumors that this course I'm taking now is pretty easy, just a lot of school-time. I hope that is true because it would be nice to have a little bit more free time than last semester. But knowing myself, I would probably just study more instead.

For you who follows my blog, you know I'm looking into going to Israel this summer. Either for learning hebrew or volunteering at some nutrition company. It's going pretty good with the research and my dad told me about a company that he has been in contact with that seems to be exactly what I've been looking for! I wrote to them so now I'm trying to be patient on getting an answer back from them. :)

There's not much else to update you on right now. I cut my finger deep enough yesterday that I had to go to the hospital so that was a bit gross but I didn't need any stitches so it wasn't too deep.

Anyways... back to my studies now - bacterias, virus and other fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment