Thursday 5 January 2012

I'm back from Italy and I got my results back from the last exam!

Best pizza in the world. I'm serious





I just got back from an amazing time in Rome. I had forgotten how amazing Europe actually is.. Rome was incredible and americans, don't take this the wrong way because you know I love America, but something I have missed when I've been to America is culture and history. It was so amazing to see all these huge buildings everywhere, some which are 2000 years old.

We walked for hours and hours every day and saw pretty much everything.. Colosseum, Pantheon, San giovanni Laterano, Vatican city and St Peter church, Trevi fountain and soooo much more.  And we ate so much food! It was perfect because we were 6 girls and we all shared our foods so every meal, sp we tried so much. I had so much pizza, pasta and ofcourse ice cream :) The first pizza I had was the best one I had in my life. It was only with tomatosauce and artichokes.

My camera is really bad so I didn't take that many pictures but I will get the other girls pictures so tomorrow I'm going to post some more and then some more next week as well when I get from especially one girl who took a lot of good photos. One of my favourite moments were when we were in a typical italian restaurant and one of the girls ordered lasagna so the pizza baker came in and let the waiter show him who order that and then he said "why no pizza, why no pizza" with a thick italian accent. That was so hilarious! And also going inside the Colosseum was obviously really really amazing!

It has been a really nice break from the ordinary life but now I'm back and really and excited to start studying again! And I got really good grades on my last exam! I'm so happy because this semester in school has been so good and has surprised me about how much I can actually do if I'm just diciplined. But I have to give all credit to God because I know that I know that I wouldn't be able to do it without Him.

Sidenote. I'm getting less sure about that I want to study in america... maybe france instead. I really love france..

No comments:

Post a Comment