Tuesday 21 February 2012

1000 km of running

First, I blogged a while ago about that I tried to get my hair lighter as I had dyed it too dark. Here is how it looks like now. Not the best picture but my camera made them all blurry.. The ricine oil I told you about has helpt taken out the colour some. Speaking of hair, I haven't cut my hair in 6 months now. Oh the life of being a student :) But when I cut my hair next time, then I will cut bangs again. Now I have tried to grow it out and I think I like having a bangs more.


So, as to the title of this post. I just watched biggest loser and one person said he was going to run 800 km in a year for something. I got inspired and decided that I'll run 1000 km this year, which isn't actually that much if you take it out per day. Two months are almost over but I have calculated that there's still 313 days left this year and that means only 3,2 km per day. So that shouldn't be a problem at all. We'll see how it goes, maybe 2000 is a better challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment