Saturday 4 February 2012

Updates

Three days ago, I got an opportunity to take an allergy test. To make a long story short, I''ve needed to do that for a long time now so I'm very excited to get the result in the beginning of next week! I'm also getting a great opportunity today when I'm gonna go to Stockholm to meet a doctor who's here from Norway. He is apparently the best in what he does in Scandinavia, or something like that, so I'm very excited.

We have had a lot of labs in school lately where we have been growing bacterias and looking at them in a microscope, counting bacterias in ground beef (nasty!!!) and also done a few sensory tests. It's been interesting but has meant not much time to study on the exam. I've heard that this exam will be easy though so I hope that is the case.

Not much else than that is happening in my life right now. I'm hoping for more time to do things after this exam. I have wanted to run this week but minus 10-20 degrees C is just too cold.. But as soon as it's up to maybe -5 then I'll be running again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment