Friday 10 February 2012

A lot going on..

It feels like my life has been on hold for a while now.. Some personal things and studies has taken up all my time and it will be very nice on wednesday afternoon when the exam is done, or should I say next saturday as that's the next time I will be able to have some time off.

I have put my Israel plans aside now until I feel that things has calmed down. My focus needs to be on the micro organisms right now.  Thinking and dreaming about Israel took too much time :) I really wish my school had an opportunity to send exchange students there. Wouldn't that be the coolest thing in the world to be able to study there for free?? I guess I could apply for scholarships. Anyone knows how to do that?

I really miss running... I don't want to complain about the winter too much but I just wish it was warm enough to run. I saw that the temperature will go up to minus 3 C (!!) tomorrow between 13-16! I REALLY hope that will happen so I can go out running.

Well well.. back to staphylococcus aureus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment