Monday 20 February 2012

All the things that are going on with Iran and the nuclear development has been really worrying me lately. Not for my sake as I'm thinking about going to Israel but for Israels sake.

This is what an iranian leader said at Teherans university a couple of weeks ago:
"From now on, we will support and help all nations, all groups that are fighting against the Zionist regime over the whole world and we are not afraid to declare that. ... The Zionist regime is a true cancer tumor in this region that needs to be cut off. ... and it will defently be cut off.
He also said that 5,7 of Israels 7 million inhabitants are jewish and that justifies the states delation (utplĂ„nande, to be destroyed) in his eyes.  


HOW can a, what I've heard well respected, Iranian leader say things like that without the world reacts and start to help Israel? That is something I can not understand. And what is Sweden doing about this??? How can we forget all the things that the jews had to go through and still have to go through? We owe them help! And I'm starting to think of what I can do to help Israel.. I mean, I can't really do much else than pray. If I could do something more then I would. But prayers are powerful so that's what I'm going to do.

God will protect his people. And God is bigger than Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment