Thursday 23 February 2012

7 down, 993 to go

It's now 2 days ago that I decided to run 1000 km this year.. But I forgot that I have already been running some this year but because I don't know how far I've run, I'm just not going to count it.
My plan was to start already yesterday but the ice made it impossible.. And then it rained all night so this morning it was ice mixed with "floods" of water.. The picture shows how it looked like this morning, but I don't think the picture really justifies it. Anyhow, The sun came out so nicely in the afternoon so went out running anyways. Didn't go as fast though due to all the puddles I tried to avoid. I still got my feet soaking wet about 10 times.. But it was nice! Especially as it feels like spring is so close now! So, 7 km down and only 993 km left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment