Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hello, hej, shalom

Exam tomorrow!!!! It feels like it will be an easy exam but that worries me because then maybe I have missed something huge??

I'm planning to read a book soon called the gluten effect - how innocent gluten can ruin your health. I've heard it's a really good book and it will be interesting to learn more about why gluten isn't good for anyone - not just the gluten intolerance ones..

Oh yeah, and my hebrew courses.. Gotta start with those! Oh and yeah, I also have to remember to have a life outside of reading and studying!

There's a course I'm thinking about taking.. About hormones, the immunesystem etc etc.. It's not a university course but a doctor who has it for anyone.. Expensive but dad said he can help some through our buisness as that buisness has to do with things like that. His plan is that I will take over the buisness one day. Nothing I'm excited about right now but maybe later.. How did I get into this? Well, I think I'm trying to save myself time from studying so I come up with things to write here instead. Anyways, the course would be 3 days for every session and there's 6 sessions.. 2 in the spring, 2 in the summer and 2 in the fall.. I think it sounds interesting as it has been hard to find university courses about these things. Plus that sometimes things can be sooo basic in university and I want to get deeper into things.  

The pastor mentioned last sunday about that most people in this world don't have enough food. THAT is my passion to change! I want to learn nutrition and then some day be able to not only get food to starving kids but good nutritious food to them! So many people in this world are blind because they haven't got enough vitamin A (and protein as you need protein for the vitamin A to work) - that is just not right!!! Everyone should have enough food for the day - not only so they don't have to be hungry but so they can be healthy and be able to live their life to the fullest.

What else can I say.. no, that's enough haha I NEED TO STUDY!! Dicipline Evelina!

No comments:

Post a Comment