Sunday 26 February 2012

Phytotherapy education

I have now decided that I will go a phytotherapy education (herb medicine etc), as well as my current studies - I'm not quitting what I'm studying now. I have wanted to study more about the body so this will be perfect! And I think this will be a really good complement to my university education.

I will start in April and I'll be done by the end of October. I will for example learn about detoxication of liver/gall bladder/kidneys/skin.., blood circulation, immune system, lungs and much more!

I might also get an opportunity to buy my own oxidative stress machine - so I can, through my dads company, do those tests (free radicals) on people. That is still not sure but we are now looking into that..  It's really interesting and I hope it will work out! My dad's friend (the nutritionist) are coming over on tuesday to do that test on me again and he will also check ORAC (so posts from around november about this). Last time I had 360 and it's the best I ever had but it still need to get closer to 300 so hopefully it's better now.

Update: I got questions about this as it might sound occult. I want to say that as a christian, I'm very careful about those things and would never go an education that is occult. The teacher is a post graduate student from Oxford University and has learned what he is now going to teach at an Australian university. I would never do it if I wasn't sure, especially not paying money for it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment