Tuesday 27 September 2011

Exam, spa, birthday and 10 years with Alex


A old photo with me and Alex!

This weekend contains a lot of fun things for my part. First of all, my exam will be done at 12 on friday, which means I will be able to have a social life again, or at least for about a week :)
This friday is also my birthday so I will celebrate it with my family and Whitley in the evening. And another thing I am looking forward too is to go to the gym without being stressed in the afternoon after the test!

I have a cat that I got when I turned 15, which means that now on friday, we have had him for 10 years. He is very special and he druels a lot but we still love him. He also craves attention all the time. His name is Alex and I namned him after a model that I had a crush on when I was 15... And no, I wouldn't have done that now. We call him other names too - master of seduction, prince G, old G, lion king etc..

And then saturday-sunday, me and my mom are going to spend some mother-daughter time at a spa too celebrate my birthday which will be great to relax after these intense weeks of exam-studying.

But first 2 more days of studying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment