Tuesday 20 September 2011

My tuesday - studies, gym and butter!

One of my gyms
I have my first exam on friday next week so now I try to study as much as I can. I have spent the day with the nervous system, the cell and the hormone system. I also realized that I have an old book from high school that is about all these things we have the exam on - but much more basic and easier explained. I looked through it today and got so happy because even tho it's not very deep, I still understand all the deep things in my physiology book better after reading the easier stuff.

I also took a break for working out today.. I tried a new class at the gym and I didn't really like it. It was very easy and didn't feel at all that I had worked out afterwards.. Well, at least I got to move a little bit and a break from the books.

Have I mentioned about the "butter crises" we have here in Sweden? People have started to eat so much more butter (and other high fat things) here in Sweden the last years and we also got less farmers so now there's not much butter left in the stores. They say the crises will go on until new years, so until then, I think we will have to import from other countries. Both my mom and I went to the store today but two different ones, and they didn't have any butter in the one my mom went to.. And I got the last one in the one I went to but it was the extra salted one, so still no normal one.
Speaking of butter... when I have looked for butter in America, I have only found butter that is around 40 % fat if I don't remember wrong.. Real butter is around 80 % but I couldn't find that anywhere.. Any americans who knows if I was just looking at the wrong places??


Last butter from the store


No comments:

Post a Comment