Saturday 3 September 2011

First week done, and finally hitting the gym!

I am now done with first week of uni! It has been so much better than I thought and I'm so excited about all the lessons. I feel like a sponge that wants to soak up all information I can get! It feels so great and it really feels like I'm at the right place.

The week has been busy and I've been really exhausted so I haven't been able to go to the gym. But today me, my sister and Whitley finally went to the gym again and this time it felt so much better than last time! Me and Whitley also went to play basketball after the gym with some of her classmates from bibleschool. It was so much fun but the time really ran away and now I really need to start studying!! I don't want to fall behind this early on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment