Wednesday 14 September 2011

Updates

My life is still filled with physiology and chemistry. Random words on different body functions/hormones/enzymes etc etc is what is filling my head all the time right now. When I go to bed, during lunch, when I bike to school and back and all time inbetween those. The random words or chemical reactions never seem to leave me. It has made me thinking of maybe studying a basic medical year. That would be very interesting and also important when I work later on with nutrition.. We'll see.. But even though I feel like I've lost my social life for the moment because of the studies, I still love it!

Sidenote. I read in a paper that according to a brittish study, you can get 20 % better ability to concentrate and get a better memory by starting the day with eating blueberries!

They showed a program on the swedish television a couple of days ago about carbs vs fat. Mostly about LCHF. Very interesting... Defently worth watching if you know swedish. It starts about 18 minutes into the program.
http://svtplay.se/v/2530713/vetenskapens_varld/vetenskapen_bakom_kostraden_nya_manfarder_planeras

Not much else is happening in my life right now. I'm going away on a silent retreat this weekend with Whitley which will be very interesting. Something I have wanted to do for a while now.

Oh yeah, life without red meat is so far wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment