Saturday 24 September 2011

How amazing are we?

I have lost my social life. There is so much to learn, not only to the exam in less than a week, but for life.. I want to learn as much as possible and remember as much as possible after the exam. I know this is such a great opportunity to be able to study full time. I want to make the best out of that and as I said, learn as much as I can.

I'm nervous about the exams next week but I still think I will pass them. But seriously... where did my social life go? This week I've studied alot and I still have 2 more hours that I want to do today.. Tomorrow is sunday - which always means day off for me. Would be good as my eyes are hurting from all the reading. But it's also sooo interesting! And fun!

When it comes to the title of this post; here are some amazing facts about humans. We have 100 000 000 000 000 cells and 200 different types of cells. We have 600 separeted muscles and about 200 bones (I almost wrote legs there as leg and bone is the same in swedish.. good thing I didnt). Just imagine how complicated 1 cell is. I do not understand how people can believe that this just ended up like this, that there is no God who made us. I believe in a God who created us and I get more and more amazed the more I learn. How our bodies function so incredibly well, how it all goes together with all the hormones, enzymes etc.. For one thing, how our bodies cleanses our blood, gives it oxygen and how it gets rid of the carbon dioxide. And I know that all we are learning in school now is very basic and not even that complicated compared to all the aspects and depths of how it really work. I am so sure of that there must be a creater of this.

Today I took a break from school work the whole morning and half of the afternoon. We and Whitley went to aerobics with a bunch of bibleschool people. That was a lot of fun and it was so nice to sweat and get some energy. Tomorrow church, ica maxi and american football are on the "schedule".

Back to my studies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment