Saturday 17 September 2011

This makes me happy

Here's an artical about that all the schools in a certain area in Sweden might end their contract next summer with the big "catering" company they now get all their school food from. With the food they get now they have to heat it up twice, once when it's made and again at the school. I would call that food plastic food and it's so far away from how food should be like. Most of Swedens school has this system, and I'm guessing many other countries as well as you know. The artical is saying that they are trying now to make the politicians make a desicion that they will be able to cook their own food in the school from next fall so it will be fresh instead and it's looking promising. That makes me so happy and I hope that will spread to the rest of the country.

http://www.dt.se/nyheter/ludvika/1.3904906-koka-kyl-pa-vag-bort-fran-skolorna

No comments:

Post a Comment