Monday 11 July 2011

Fat, fat and a calender



This is what my current diet consists of. The fattest cream I could find, the fattest cheese I could find, nuts, eggs, oil, fat fish etc etc.. And lots of it! Did I mention I lost 2 pounds in 4 days eating this? And that my stomach feels so much better? I heard today that Andreas who wrote the book food revolution also has his blog in english - http://www.dietdoctor.com/ Read it! I also asked him (as I told you yesterday) if his book will come out in english and he is working on that and hopefully it will.


I have a friend at work that is so nice to me and lends me books and movies about food. He is the one I'm borrowing the food revolution book from. Today he brought another book called good calories, bad calories. It's a thick book so I hope he isn't in a rush to get it back! The book on the right is the book my dads friend has written that is one of Swedens best nutritionist if not the best. My friend at work also lend me a movie today about food, I can't remember what it was called but I'm gonna watch it tomorrow so I'll tell you then what it was about!


I "love" the front of the food revolution book. And no, I don't believe we came from monkies but it's still a very interesting though, the last part of it.


A week or two ago, I found a place where you can make your personal calender. I am now using one of those you get for free from a newspaper (I get random stuff from work), and it's breaking a part and it wouldn't be so good to have one like that when I start school again soon so I decided to get a better one. Today it arrived and here it is! I really like it :)


1 comment: