Friday 29 July 2011

Way to many waffles and pizza


About half of the conference is done now and my shifts at the waffle/pizza/hot dog tent is done for this year. It's amazing how it can be so much fun to work there, especially when there's just crazy busy! Time goes by so fast. I wish my normal job hours went by that fast.. :)

As you probably understood by now, my lchf diet is taking a break this week and it has unfortunally been too many waffles and pizzas and hot dogs. But I felt sick the whole night last night so no more waffles and pizzas today. I'm looking forward to eat tacos there instead tomorrow!

Every year at the europe conference, the wednesday is the Israel day. So yesterday we had the Israeli ambassadeur speaking to us and it was really interesting. I'll probably come back more about that later on.

1 comment: