Monday 4 July 2011

The detox has begun

Yesterday, I started my "detox". It's defently a lighter version then the really effective ones, but as it's pretty much my first one, I think it's good enough. I bought lots of veggies, berries, fruits and detox the and I decided to eat nuts as well. Ill just do it till it's all gone so we'll see how long it lasts. So far so good! You who have done a detox, were you able to work out as normal?

My blog is still under construction. Two of my friends were over after church yesterday to help me take pictures for the blog! So soon I'll have a better background than I have right now.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! I am on the Master CLeanse right now, going to do it for 15 days. So what detox did you get or is your detox eating fruits, veggies and nuts? For me I still work out while I am detoxing it actually helps "flush" the body of extra toxins but i do find that i have less energy than normal. (which is understandable) you just have to listen to your body. :D

    ReplyDelete