Sunday 10 July 2011

My future in 4-5 days

Now it's only 4 or 5 days till I get to know if I get in on the nutrition program at the university. I've logged in too see what my status is on the student website for about a month now, even though I know that they won't show anything until the 14th or 15th or July. I'm pretty sure I'll get in as I have more than I need for it. But if I don't then that is totally okay, I trust that God will make his will happen. I have many other things I want to do as well so if university got prospone for another ½-1 year, I can do other things.

I would probably either go to France and practice my french for a few months, or go to India and help out with our churchs mission work there.. or maybe Israel to help out there... There's so many things that I have wanted to do for a long time. But, I really think I'll get in, and that would also make me really excited :) But I can't help dreaming and longing for other things that has been on my heart for a very long time as missions and the middle east. I can't wait for that part of my life to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment