Friday 29 July 2011

One more month today!


Things has been quite hectic the last week or so as it's the conference. I feel exhausted but it has been so worth it! The conference is almost finished now, only 1½ more days. Tonight they spoke about missions in the beginning of the service. That is defently the central thing in our church and that's why I love it so much!

It's only one more month left from today for school to start! I've tried to ask my brother and my sister everything I'm wondering about as they are both studying there already. I'm super excited but I also get nervous when I look through the first book we will have about physiology.. I'm also looking every day for an apartment as I'd like to move in a month or two.. So if you know anything, please let me know! It's crazy how hard it is for people to find accomondation in this city..

But now, time for bed.. Work at Arlanda tomorrow at 4 am.. :(

2 comments:

  1. I will be sad if you move out, just when I move in. But i understand then need of moving out and having your own place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I wanna live with you but I'm also too big to live at home haha :) It's not easy to find something in uppsala so we'll see.. it might take a while

    ReplyDelete