Monday 18 July 2011

Next book


I'm now done with the food revolution book. It was awesome in many ways but personally this lchf experience is starting to make me feel a bit weak.. Lets see if I do a whole month or if I stop before (I must admit I did cheat a little bit today).. maybe we do need more carbs than the book is telling.. or more vitamins.. I haven't had much energy so I haven't been able to work out for almost 2 weeks now, and I hate that. I still recommend the book and I've learned a lot from it.

The next book that I'm starting with now is called Physiology with relevant anatomy. It is the first book that we will have when I start university. As my sister did the first course I will have a year ago, I already have all the books and handouts at home for the whole first half year. She has gone through with me how the course was and this book is what will be taught the first part of the course. I wanted to read through all the books she has this summer already so it will be easier when I start.

I'm so excited to start school and even though I love summer, I want it to be over so I can start studying. Summer is awesome but I really miss the structure that the rest of the year brings. And I miss my gym :(

No comments:

Post a Comment