Saturday 16 July 2011

Ulf Ekman

Yesterday the day arrived that I've been waiting for! Well, not really, but I've been wondering the past years why I've never seen Ulf Ekman at the airport as he travels alot and I work there. But yesterday he and his wife were there. Finally! I bet that's a sign that my time working at the airport is done :) Only 1,5 months to go now... (if I don't come back for next summer that is..)

I'm having a "I miss America"- day and a "I'm sick of my blonde hair and I want brown hair again"- day. I think I'll get brown hair before school starts. What do you think? I want the colour of this picture and a little bit shorter as I have right now and no bangs (of fringe for you brittish) as I'm trying to grow it out right now. (Warning, its a very old picture)



Will give you a nutrition update later on today :) 

1 comment: