Thursday 14 July 2011

Sneak peek of the coming background

I now have a new profile picture up on my blog as you can see. It's suppose to show two sides of me, the part who loves cooking and the part who loves working out. My new background will have some things to do with that.. coming soon :) And thanks to my friend Joe who is so nice to help me with all of that, and thanks to his wife as she is just awesome!

One more day at work, then no Arlanda for 4 whole days. I'll still have to work at home though. But speaking of Arlanda.. I've been working there since 2007 (with a break of about a year and a bit) and now as I got accepted to the university for this fall, I will not be at Arlanda for much longer. Maybe a little bit sometimes but it will never be the same again. That's a GREAT feeling :) It's defently a new chapter in my life that is starting and I'm more than ready for it.

1 comment: