Monday 26 December 2011

Back again

I thought, or hoped at least that I was done with working at Arlanda this summer. But I was a bit "tempted" to go back a little now to see everyone again and get some shifts done now when there's not much in school.

Let me say it like this, as soon as I started working this morning 5 am, it felt like I had never left which is not a good thing because I couldn't wait to finish last time. It was fun to see some friends I haven't seen in a while and tomorrow I'll meet some more but how could I forget how much I hate going up 3.20 am??? I really hope I find another job for the summer.. I can't stand those hours anymore after doing that for a few years.

A weird thing about today, when I drove to work 4 am, it was 10 degrees outside, which is about 50 fahrenheit. And when I went home in the afternoon it was 5 (40) which it is now but now next night it will be 10 (50) again.. when did it ever happen that it was not only warmer during the night then the day during the winter, but also THAT warm in the end of december in Sweden?? That is just ludicrous but I don't complain because the last 2 winters were so extremly cold and hard and it never wanted to end, so I'm happy that we are getting a mild winter so I could also continue running outside.

I long for the day when I move to a country where its summer and nice weather more than just 3-4 months a year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment