Friday 23 December 2011

Updates again

The last weeks has been quite stressful. I had my exam two days ago and I was sooo nervous. I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the result but I'm pretty sure it went really well, but it will depend on how they correct it.

I'm actually going back to Arlanda to work two days next week. I have enough work in my dads company during the christmas break but I thought it would be nice to get out of the house and meet some friends so it will be fun. Going up 3.15 am two days will NOT be fun tho.

9 days left for Italy today. Will be so great to go with only girls! And also to go to a country I haven't been to before, that will be really great! Last years it has been a lot of England and America, which is awesome but I've always wanted to go to Italy so I'm really excited.

Merry christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment