Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy new year!


I have never been a big fan of new years.. I seriously rather sleep because I don't like staying up that late and then be really tired the next day. Last new years, I told myself that next new year, I will go to bed before 12 so I would get a good nights sleep. Christmas is important to me, and so is semlabun-day :D but defently not new years.

Because of that, I actually stayed home tonight and celebrated it with Whitley who just came back from the states this morning! We had sushi (best food in the world) and watched a movie. We are both leaving the house 4.20 am tonight for Rome so we didn't want to stay up late anyways. It would have been nice to go to the church but we were both tired so this turned out good.

I've packed knäck, now I only have to pack everything else. Happy new year everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment