Thursday 15 December 2011

Perfect student food and a green smoothie


This lentil "soup" might not look that great but it is actually one of my favourite foods. It fulfills all the criterias a student may have. It is nutrious, taste good, is cheap and hardly take any time to make (but a little time for waiting for it to be done). If I remember right, I found the original recipe from Anna Skippers website. I make this several times a week because it taste really great and when I have a lot to study it's perfect as it only takes about 3 min to prepare and then I can continue studying while it's boiling and then its done!

1 dl of red dried lentils
3 dl water
salt, pepper, bouillon powder/broth

Optional:
Onion, garlic, chili, olive oil

Boil all in low heat with a lid covering it for 30 min. If you are adding olive oil, add it when the meal is done so it doesn't get destroyed.





I also tried to make a green smoothie today. And with green, I mean that I had green vegetables in it. It turned out black/brown tho. These are extremly healthy and there is so much you can do. It doesn't taste great but I personally think it's worth it. Today I added kale (grönkål), parsley, spinach, blueberries, raspberries, flax seeds, water and spices such as cinnamon, cardamom and carnation (nejlika).

No comments:

Post a Comment