Saturday 17 December 2011

Israel


A few times a year, I go through periods when I think about Israel a lot. I'm in one of those periods now. It is for sure my favourite place on earth and I have a hard time thinking or talking about it without crying. I have never felt such deep love for a place or for a people like Israel and the jews. I pray to God that he will bring me there in the future!

Last time I was there was 2007. Every year I say that I will go there but it never works out. I have talked to my university about doing an exchange year there but unfortunally they are not connected to any of the universities there. So my plan, or my thoughts has then been about maybe going there to write the long paper you have to do the last year, but as I'm still thinking about going to America the whole last year, then that wouldn't work. My other thoughts have been to go a summer course there. I have now emailed a university that I know have summer courses in english to see if this would be possible. We'll see what they say but I really really really really really hope that it could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment