Sunday 18 December 2011

Christmas break for my swedish students!

Me and Whitley made a lingonberry/gingerbread-cake for the swedish class

We had our last swedish class tonight for this semester. I got two more students (but they seems to be pretty good in swedish already :)) and one more new will start when we start again in January. One will go back to the states so this was the last time for him but I think I will still have about 10 students when we start up again. They were so cute and had even bought me a christmas gift!

Now I'm off to bed so I can study as much as I can two more days. I can't wait to wednesday evening when the exam is done! I'm having a few friends over that night so I will cook and hopefully bake - if I have time. I miss cooking and baking so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment