Tuesday 27 December 2011

A few things...

First I want to let you know that I have not forgotten to read about those hormones in milk products. I looked through them a little today but from what I saw, it didn't say what those hormones do in the body, but more how much and what hormones they found etc.. I will look through them more carefully later on but my mind tells me to give it a break so it will take a little while.


Today I worked my last day for this time at Arlanda. I really really can't understand all those people who can start 4 or 5 am so many days there.. It was still fun to come back but I'm glad it was only 2 days. I will now work at my dads company a few days instead.


I got an article today about why plastic is bad (the chemicals in it etc). It's not an advanced article but I have wanted to write here on the blog about plastic as that topic is getting bigger and bigger here and people are starting to realize that we need other solutions. I will look through that this week and write a summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment