Monday 29 August 2011

First class and starting of the freshman pranks

I don't really have much to say about it but as I told you yesterday that I would tell you today about how it went, then I guess I should do that. :)

We had our first lesson today in school but it was only introduction so I don't know if that counts? We will have introduction for the rest of the week so the real classes doesn't really start until next week.

We also got to meet the students that are a year ahead of us that will be doing the freshman pranks on us. We started today with some games and got a schedule on how the rest of the 2 weeks of "nollning" will look like. I think it was fun today and I'm really looking forward to join the rest. We are 7 girls in our group and we will be doing all the things together on these 2 weeks.

It feels so great being a student again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment