Saturday 13 August 2011

Todays adventures at Tom tits


Tom tits - the round ring on the wall is where you can bike, see last picture of this post

Me and my sister decided to do something different today, so we went to Tom tits experiments in Södertälje. We haven't been there since we were kids (school classes normally goes there) so we were very excited to have a relaxed day and check it out again as grown ups. I was a bit concerned that we would be too old for it but now afterwards, I think there were plenty of things for grown ups as well. We did laugh at ourselves many times though as it seemed like we were the only ones there that weren't kids or had kids with us.

We started the day with something easy... I learned that my balance is something I really need to start working on

My sister was a natural!

I was very excited about the day




We also went up in an air balloon

Södertälje from the balloon

me playing with all the kids in the pretend wind


Rat race

Foetal fluid

I would love to have these at home!

My sister biking upside down at the wall from the first picture
Only 1,5 more weeks till the gym opens up again, 6 more work days left and 2 weeks and 2 days for school to start.. I'm considering going to Birmingham just before school as two of my best friends will be there then.. I'm suppose to work one of the days I'm thinking about going so we'll see how it goes with that.. They are coming here hopefully in February but I miss them too much and I don't want to wait another half year as it will almost be a year by then that I saw them. Once a year is just not enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment