Sunday 7 August 2011

More structure please

16 days left till the gym starts.
22 days left till the lessons starts.
The last days at work seems to go by so slow now.. When I'm bored, I picture myself at the gym and it makes me so excited. I seriously really really miss it. It has been 3 long months when it has been closed..

I have a good feeling about this year. I'm more excited than ever to work out more serious and I will finally study nutrition! I also turn 25 in less than 2 months. Half way to 50! Which feels great!

Hopefully I'll get more time to be more serious on this blog as well as soon as I get more structure in my life. Right now it feels like a big mess with so different schedule every day. I should probably get a better camera for it as well. But I refuse to get an iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment