Thursday 11 August 2011

Soup from my garden


The raspberry season in our garden is finished a few weeks ago, but instead, we now have ready beetroots, carrots, peas and potatoes. All of the vegetables and herbs on the pictures are from our garden. So I decided to make a soup on it. Vegetable soup is for some reason the thing I crave most often.

Our tomatoes are not ready yet but hopefully soon! We have 15 big plants now with all lots of green tomatoes.

Our squash is getting bigger and bigger and we don't have time to eat them all. There's one in our garden now that is the biggest one I've seen in my life. I don't really like when they are so big but it's still fun to see.

3 comments:

  1. haha I am coming and i will help you eat your squash, and your soup sounds DELICIOUS! Not much longer and I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good we will need that :) I was planning on putting one of the big ones in your fridge for you. :) Yeah it taste so much better when its so fresh vegetables.. actually a pretty big difference! Only a few more days now! You must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know why I put anonymous on my last post...

    ReplyDelete