Monday 22 August 2011

I have brown hair again!!

I have really missed having brown hair as it has been 5 years since last.. This colour will slowly go out though and then I will let my natural haircolour grow out. Reason being that it will be much cheaper this way during the 3 years of studies I have infront of me. But as soon as those 3 years are over, maybe before depending on how my finances will look like, I will bleach it again, or maybe keep it brown.. But for now, I'd rather save my money for something more important. I'm also trying to grow my bangs out (fringe for u brittish ppl) as I'm really sick of it and I've had it for almost 10 years.


Later on today, I will post a recipie on fish soup that I am making today. It's my favourite fish soup but it takes at least 2-2,5 hours to make. But it's so worth it!

1 comment: