Wednesday 31 August 2011

Not my day

Maybe I should put a warning on this post. It will include a few negative things. For only positive things: go to the end of the post and skip the first part.

My day started with a BIG fly in my yoghurt for breakfast. It was there when I opened it so I had to throw it away.

I decided to go outside to get the newspaper so I could read it while eating breakfast. I was barefoot and stepped on a big snail which died and my foot got slimy.

My phone died at school and I can't get it to work so I will have to buy a new phone.. (Which means I won't be available that way until I get a new one)

And, my bike broke as well right after school.

We were doing tasks downtown for our freshmen pranks today.. You can see my outfit in my last post. It was fun to hang out with some people from the class but I must say that it was a little bit boring as so many of the strangers we met didn't wanna do the things we asked them to do (parts of our tasks). One thing that was quite fun was when we carried a 45 year old man over the big square :) I also asked 3 guys if they could buy milk for me (using the words you would use if asking someone to buy alcohol for them if they are too young). Those are two example of quite a lot of things we got to do.

We also had our first chemistry lesson today! I have been reading some chemistry during this spring which I'm very happy about now so the things he went through wasn't that hard. I actually really enjoyed that class and I'm looking forward to continue with it! I was using the same notepad today as I had during the chemistry lessons last spring so when our teacher asked us a question that was pretty hard, then I could answer it as I found it in my old notes :)
I'm ridicously excited about bringing all my pens, paper etc etc and print out the handouts and have them in a folder organized and so on! This will be so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment